Shipping and Return Policy
Thank you for shopping at Sublimity Snow & Skate! We want you to know we appreciate your business. We want your on line experience to be great. In order for that to happen it is very important that you read all of our policies before placing any orders. This online shipping and return policy does not apply to purchases at our brick and mortar location. If you have questions about our on-line sales policy please feel free to call us at 503-643-0919.
We do our best to ship all items the day after they are ordered. Some items may take up to 48 hours to ship. Orders that have been placed using different Bill to and Ship to address will take more time to process. If you wish to receive your order faster please use your Bill to address as your Shipping address. Shipping time in transit is measured from the day the package is picked up by the shipping carrier, to the time it arrives at its final destination. Please allow up to 48 hours for orders to be processed and shipped.
All items purchased from sublimityboardshop.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier or carrier pick-up.
Sublimity Snow & Skateboards is not responsible for any shipping delays before or after shipment due to holidays, adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, or any other circumstances outside our control. For information on holidays or weather conditions that may delay your shipment, go to www.fedex.com or call 1-800-GO-FEDEX
At the moment, we only ship domestically. We do not do international shipments.
Free Shipping Offer
Sublimity Snow & Skateboards offers free ground shipping to the continental United States for orders totaling $65.00 or more. Sublimity Snow & Skate generally ships ground service items via FedEx, but may choose to use USPS upon their discretion(generally on smaller items). Our Free shipping offer is not extended to over sized items. If an item does not qualify for free shipping it will be noted in the product description. Orders from Alaska and Hawaii are excluded from the free shipping offer and are subject to shipping costs. International orders are also excluded from the free shipping offer and are subject to shipping costs.
Sublimity Snow & Skateboards is not responsible for any import taxes applied by some countries on international orders. If you refuse to pay import or customs tax levied by the country to which your order was shipped, your order may be destroyed or otherwise disposed of by said authorities. If this occurs you will not be entitled to any refund from Sublimity Snow & Skateboards.
Sublimity Snow & Skate reserves the right to cancel any orders we deem potentially fraudulent.
Orders can not be canceled once they have been shipped.
Return of UNUSED merchandise:
If upon receiving the product you are unhappy with the fit or look, return the item(s) with all tags attached, and Sublimity Snow & Skateboards will do one of the following.
1. We can exchange your item for another item. (Our free shipping offer does not apply to exchanges.)
2. We offer a refund, but a 4% return fee will be subtracted from your refund amount. In addition, if you have taken advantage of our free shipping offer, our cost of shipping your order will be subtracted from your refund amount.
Sublimity Snow & Skate does not guarantee the exchange or credit for a defective item. If you believe your product(s) is defective please do not send it back. Instead, call us first at 503-643-0919 and we may be able to save you time and money.
Return Shipping Costs:
We will reimburse you for shipping costs if we have sent you the wrong item. If it is the correct item that you ordered, but you still wish to do a return, you must cover the cost of shipping. We DO NOT accept C.O.D.s on return items.
Returning a package:
All return requests must be made within 14 days of the time your order is delivered. Please call us before returning your item, so that we can best service your request.
From the time a return authorization number is issued, you have 3 days to ship your returning package. No package will be received if it is more than 10 days after the return authorization number was issued. No returned package will be accepted without a return authorization number written on the outside of the package! Please be certain to complete the return form located on the bottom of your return instructions that were included with your order. Repack the item(s) in the box your order was shipped in.
Before buying/returning an item(s), please read the policy below regarding that item(s).
Please note that we will not accept returns on damaged or used items. We reserve the right to impose a 20% restocking fee per item if the product is not received by us in completely re-sellable condition. Examples of this would be marks from mounting, loose hardwear, scuffed surfaces, torn materials, animal/human hair, missing labels or tags.
- All items must be unused and include the original packaging
- Clothing must be clean and unwashed with all tags attached – no pet hair, no human hair, no smoke smell, no perfume smell.
- If you plan to return your clothing please keep it clean
- Once clothing has been worn and/or washed it cannot be returned or exchanged
SHOES and BOOTS
- Shoes/boots must not be worn and must include the original undamaged packaging.
- If you plan to return your shoes/boots do not wear them. Try your new shoes on inside on the carpet – this will help keep your new shoes clean and returnable.
- Shoe/boot boxes must not have tape or any other shipping labels on them – use the box the shoes were shipped in to return them to us.(Keeping the manufacturer packaging in good form.)
- Once shoes/boots have been worn they cannot be returned or exchanged!!!
- All skateboards/longboards must be un-skated and in like-new condition
- No skateboard deck is completely guaranteed
- Once a skateboard has been used it cannot be returned or refunded
- Once a skateboard has been assembled, its parts cannot be returned or exchanged
- Sublimity Snow & Skate is not responsible for actual deck color and/or dimensions.
- Sublimity Snow & Skate does not replace broken decks or decks with pressure cracks
- All snowboards must be in original shrink-wrap or packaging bag
- No snowboards are completely guaranteed
- Once a snowboard has been ridden, it cannot be returned or refunded
- Boards that have been mounted can not be returned.