- The optimum combination of skate rated design and Swiss percision manufacturing, create the standard by which all other bearings are measured.
- Over 20 years of acceptance by the world’s top professional skaters.
- Proven, professional competition grade speed and durability make Bones Swiss normally last several times as long as ordinary ABEC rated bearings.
- Single non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- High Speed Nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant.
- Skate rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Best selling high end skate bearing in the U.S.A.